Haulage and Transport Management Overview
Our system not only helps you maximise profits, the software’s powerful yet simple user interface provides the ultimate tool for planning even the most complex of jobs, with its integrated functionality facilitates search, tracking and rescheduling on the fly with ease.
Our innovative trailer board enables both single and multi-leg planning and tracking of vehicle fleets on a single screen offering a wide choice of search and view options. Our system also offers unprecedented flexibility; run as a stand-alone package or in conjunction with other products in the Vixsoft range, to provide seamless integration and visibility into all areas of your business.
Our document storage facility allows paperwork relating to specific jobs to be electronically filed and recovered easily with minimum time and effort. This functionality is extended with additional Vixsoft plug-ins allowing users to, not only attach documents directly from within Microsoft Outlook 2007 and above, but have the ability for the system to receive bulk scanned documents produced by the system e.g. PODs with signatures and automatically attach them to the original job.
Our Freighfax 4 software offers you exceptional flexibility as it can be scaled to suit your particular requirements. Choose from a comprehensive suite of standard modules which can then be adapted, if required, to complement your methods of working. Our Software provides you with the option of adding on modules as you need them, giving you a system that is able to meet the demands of a growing and ever-changing business.
Our haulage and transport management solution gives you the ability to see the transport job from a quote right through to invoice (and even further when used in conjunction with our accounts solution).
The system supports quote's from the simplest of jobs to complex movements requiring much more planning and management, with powerful functionality like Quotations, Invoices, CMR's and POD's, all at the click of a button. It's never been easier to organise and manage the transportation of goods - from a pallet of socks to abnormal loads that require permits and specialised vehicles for the job. The software will be on hand to assist you, whatever the destination or the load. Our haulage and transport management solution is a vital tool in assisting you in the operations and day to day running of your transport business.
In addition to our power freight transport management solution, we also offer an optional vehicle maintenance plug-in, which can seamlessly integrate and assist with operation's by allowing you to manage your fleet of trucks and trailers by tracking and scheduling your repairs and maintenance.
The system can assist and automate in the management of the vehicle maintenance jobs to avoid any disruptions to vehicles being unavailable or double booked. Repeat jobs such as MOT's can be re-booked on the diary in advance and the system can also facilitate the maintenance of 3rd party vehicles and trailers. In addition to this you are able to invoice out labour which can be set to automatically calculate base rates which you can pre-set in the settings.
- HM Revenue & Customs connectivity via our freight management
- Microsoft Outlook 2007+ Add-in
- Link Documents (allow linking of documents and emails)
- Barcode Scanner Add-in
- PDF Writer
- MAPI (For Legacy email clients)
And much much more.
With the ability to email documents straight out of the system along with creating a wide selection of industry standard and user defined prints, the system gives you the flexibility to make sure you have control to keep all parties in the loop. With it's easy to use interface, information can be retrieved and sent within seconds.
Here are just a few of the features found in our comprehensive suite:
- Ability to raise quotations for new customers on the fly.
- Create a Manifest for a Group of Transport Jobs.
- Create a Sub Contractor Confirmation Note.
- Supports both printing onto pre-printed stationary or a full graphical version available to send via email or post.
- Allows documents to be attached to a job directly from Outlook or manually from a scanned document.
- Produce Job Sheet, Vehicle/Trailer Inspection Sheet, Quote, Invoice and Internal Invoice/Docket. Ability to record tyre numbers to help manage the vehicles legal requirements.
- Integrated stock control allows you to manage your stock for the jobs that you have planned. Re-order limits can be set ensuring you never run out of essential materials along with an integrated purchase order processing system that manages and re-orders stock.
The Power of MODULAR
Extending the Power of FreightFax In addition to the core FreightFax module, there are a number of fully integrated modules that construct a complete supply chain & Warehousing management solution. Adding these extra modules to FreightFax prevents entering the same data into multiple systems and allows you to provide high quality customer lead services.
- Customs Clearance - For handling UK Customs-related transactions
- Financial Control - Fully integrated accounts and reporting
- Freight Transport - UK based Haulage management integration
- Web Portal - Track & Trace: allows your customers to have the online visibility they need
- Warehouse Management - Pinpoint: for administering third-party warehousing
- Warehouse Web Portal- Give your customers true stock availability 24/7
"They already trust Vixsoft Systems"
Corvus Air Cargo
We have found Vixsoft’s customer service to be excellent. Their response to software and hardware support requests are instant, thorough and meet the demands of my business. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
We have been using PinPoint WMS for some time and consider it to be an essential tool in our business. We are very reliant on it and the responsive support Vixsoft provides. The product is continually evolving and Vixsoft has worked with us to integrate features specific to our needs. We can get innovation added and that makes a big difference to us. We have just begun using the WIFI functionality and have found this to be very useful.
Selvic Shipping Ltd
I was reluctant to switch from our old accounting software, but changing to Reynard has been a good decision. The software works really well, it’s easy to use, and saves us a great deal of time because of the flow of information into our other processes. Vixsoft’s training enables us to get the most out of Reynard’s functionality and their support is instant; they’re only a phone call away and you always know who you’re speaking to.